We are currently looking for an individual with multi-faceted work experience to join our team. In this hybrid role the Project Coordinator & Furniture / Millwork Drafter will work closely with the Furniture Production Manager and the Custom Production Manager to ensure the timely delivery of client projects.
Job Title: Project Coordinator & Technical Drafter
Schedule: Full time work Monday – Friday
Work remotely: No
Start date: October 2021
Your role and main responsibilities
The selected candidate will assume the following responsibilities:
• Coordinate the production of retail orders with the head of furniture manufacturing.
• Liaise with retail sales associates and clients to ensure that order requirements are met.
• Coordinate delivery schedules with clients and manage shipping fulfillment
• Place orders with sub-contractors for parts and services related to the production of furniture and millwork.
• Produce detailed shop drawings for architectural millwork projects.
• Produce and edit installation manuals for clients and workshop.
• Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in furniture and millwork manufacturing.
• A strong knowledge of millwork production techniques.
• A strong knowledge of furniture and millwork materials and hardware.
• Ability to read, understand and develop shop drawings for furniture and millwork projects.
• Proficient in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office. Knowledge of Solidworks and 3D modeling an asset.
• A willingness to step outside of their primary function in order to support the overall business when needed.
• Strong working knowledge of French. Both written and spoken. English is an asset.
• Extended health care
• Life insurance